LifeSouth Community Blood Centers has partnered with Team Liquid, a world-renowned professional gaming organization, to host a “Heal for Real” blood drive at WasabiCon®
Harden, one of the Southeast’s leading insurance, risk management and employee benefits firms, continues to expand in the South Florida market with the strategic addition of Corey Mershon as Employee Benefits Account Director.
Voices of Jacksonville and members of the Touring Choir from the Jacksonville Children’s Chorus (JCC) join with the Adult Choir from Southside United Methodist Church to present Fauré Requiem, A Memorial Concert
Levels of Membership in JAX Chamber
Join the Chamber! Click here for the online membership application.
Trustee Level Members ($3,000 Annual Investment)
Companies investing at this level are top corporate and community leaders who play an integral role in the growth of our region’s business environment. Trustee membership is the starting tier of our leadership level investment and is recommended for corporate executives or business leaders who wish to network at the executive level.
- Exclusive Trustee Receptions every quarter
- Opportunity to participate in Trustee Connections program geared toward small-group, Trustee-exclusive networking
- Invitation to attend annual Trustee Luncheon with top-name speaker
- Additional listing online in distinguished Trustee section; includes photo of Trustee representative
- Company representative with photo featured in Chamber’s executive lobby
- Formal introduction at your first quarterly meeting as a new Trustee
- Ability to include Leadership Level Chamber logo on company’s website and marketing collateral
- Ability to request targeted introductions to other Trustee members
Premier Level Members ($1,500 Annual Investment)
Premier membership is ideal for established small to medium-sized businesses that recognize the value in an integrated involvement strategy with one or more employees networking in numerous areas. This package includes plenty of tangible benefits to jumpstart your company’s visibility.
- One ImpactJAX membership ($50 value)
- One electronic membership mailing list (Excel format- $300 value)
- $250 credit towards Small Business Division programs and services
- Opportunity to attend one Trustee meeting during the lifetime of your membership - reservations required
- Two complimentary tickets to the Annual Trade Show
Basic Level Members ($500 Annual Investment)
Basic membership is intended for sole proprietors, home-based businesses and those who are new to business. At the Basic level, you will gain access to membership programs to start establishing your business connections.