North Florida Land Trust has restructured its staff in an effort to keep up with growing preservation demands
As part of Sound Payment’s efforts to support small businesses during this challenging time, the technology company is waiving Sound POS service fees for three months
Mayo Clinic will be the lead institution providing coordinated access to investigational convalescent plasma for hospitalized patients with severe or life-threatening COVID-19, or those at high risk of progression
DRIVING ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NORTHEAST FLORIDA
Are you interested in visiting or moving to Jacksonville? For the convention and visitors bureau, please navigate to Visit Jacksonville.
The JAX Chamber is a not-for-profit organization with more than 3,000 members serving Northeast Florida, helping members to make connections, grow their businesses and prosper in our community.
- Members make local, national and international connections at hundreds of events designed to build business relationships and keep you informed.
- Through educational programs and services, the Chamber works to grow new and existing businesses.
- The JAX Chamber promotes economic development by attracting and retaining companies, creating jobs and fostering a skilled workforce.
- Through advocacy programs, the Chamber works for business and represents your interests at the local, state and federal level.
- The Buy Chamber initiative promotes local member-to-member purchasing.
JAX Chamber Programs
Chamber Councils provide opportunities for members to make connections and hear presentations on topics of local business interest. There are six geographically located Councils, along with three special interest Councils: Professional Women’s Council, Information Technology Council and Health Council.
The Beaches Division offers programs and events for businesses from Mayport Village to Ponte Vedra Beach.
ImpactJAX offers Jacksonville’s young professionals opportunities to learn and connect with each other and the community.
JAXUSA Partnership focuses on Northeast Florida’s economic development and job creation.
Public Policy advocates a pro-business agenda at the local, state and federal levels.