The ECHL Board of Governors has elected to move the 2021 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic, originally scheduled for Jan. 18, 2021 in Jacksonville, Florida
LifeSouth asks those who have recovered from COVID-19 to help save lives by donating convalescent plasma
Florida Blue, a Corporate Partner of the Florida Theatre since 2006, has announced its renewed support of the Theatre
Achieve Your Business Dream - Business Foundations
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 1: Business Foundations - What Will Your Business Be?
- Introduction to SCORE - Who are we and what we can do for you?
- Are You Entrepreneurial Material? - What characteristics and skills are needed to be successful?
- Business Vision/Five Year Plan - Where do you want your business (and you) to be in five years?
- Business Plan Overview - What topics should you be thinking about as you develop your plan?
- Developing a Support System -- What (mostly free) resources are available to help you succeed?
- Mission, Vision and Value Statements - What principles will drive your business?
- Legal Structure - What are the options for setting up your business and which is best for you?
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at firstname.lastname@example.org