Human Resources executive Angela Timberlake will join JAXUSA Partnership as Vice President, Elevate Women – a new leadership role designed to address identified gender gaps in Northeast Florida leadership.
Stellar, a fully integrated firm focused on design, engineering, construction and mechanical services worldwide, today celebrates its 35th anniversary with the announcement that the majority of its workforce will shift to a full-time work-from-home model
In 2020, when Americans face challenges unlike any other time in our history, WJCT Public Media in partnership with StoryCorps
Achieve Your Business Dream Webinar - Business Foundations
Achieve Your Business Dream Webinar
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business.
Session 1: Business Foundations - What Will Your Business Be?
- Introduction to SCORE - Who are we and what we can do for you?
- Are You Entrepreneurial Material? - What characteristics and skills are needed to be successful?
- Business Vision/Five Year Plan - Where do you want your business (and you) to be in five years?
- Business Plan Overview - What topics should you be thinking about as you develop your plan?
- Developing a Support System -- What (mostly free) resources are available to help you succeed?
- Mission, Vision and Value Statements - What principles will drive your business?
- Legal Structure - What are the options for setting up your business and which is best for you?
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at email@example.com