As the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp prepare to open their schedule of 70 home games on April 11, the team is inviting the talent of Northeast Florida to audition to perform the National Anthem before a Jumbo Shrimp home game this season.
Abundant Life Health Center is excited to be celebrating their grand opening with an exclusive Ribbon Cutting Event at their new office!
The Jax Book Fest is coming back to the Main Library on March 3 with big name and local authors.
Small Business Leader of the Year
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years
Fill out the SBLY Nomination Form.
2017 OVERALL SMALL BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR
Sarah Marie Johnston, South Council
Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails
Sarah Marie Johnston, owner and marketing director of Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails, was named the 2017 overall JAX Chamber Small Business Leader of the Year.
After living in Napa Valley for five years, Johnston and her husband, Tom Gray, moved to Jacksonville in 1999 where they opened Bistro Aix in San Marco. Johnston and Gray operated Bistro Aix until 2012 when they left to focus on opening Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails. Moxie opened in November 2013, showcasing locally-grown and artisan ingredients. It is the only locally-owned and operated restaurant of its caliber built from the ground-up at the St Johns Town Center shopping area.
2017 SMALL BUSINESS LEADERS OF THE YEAR
Entrepreneurial Growth Division
Town Planner Calendar
Jacksonville IT Council
SBS Promotional Solutions
Amelia Urgent Care, LLC
Professional Women’s Council
Advanced Furniture Solutions
Avondale Wealth Advisors