In an effort to address the lack of access to venture capital for women-led companies and those based in the southeastern United States, GuideWell Innovation is teaming with Springboard Enterprises for a 10-week scale-up accelerator
TrailMark in St. Johns County is hosting an evening under the stars with the Ancient City Astronomy Club of St. Augustine on Saturday, June 8, from 7 to 11 p.m.
North Florida Land Trust is pleased to announce Matt Greene has joined the organization as land manager.
Small Business Leader of the Year
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years
Fill out the SBLY Nomination Form.
2019 OVERALL SMALL BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR
Tina Meskel PE, Transportation & Logistics Council
Meskel & Associates Engineering PLLC
Tina Meskel, founder, president and principal engineer of Meskel and Associates Engineering (MAE), was named the 2019 JAX Chamber Overall Small Business Leader of the Year.
Meskel, a licensed professional engineer in Florida and Georgia, has more than 25 years experience in geotechnical engineering consulting and subsurface investigation services.
2019 SMALL BUSINESS LEADERS OF THE YEAR
Fluffy Cuts Pet Spa
Avenue CFO Services
Entrepreneurial Growth Division
Apple Rose Beauty, LLC
Dr. Vasco Valov
Abundant Life Health Center
Jacksonville IT Council
The Flying Locksmiths
The Law Offices of Randy Reep
Professional Women’s Council
Dr. Lauren Cost