North Florida Land Trust is handing over ownership of the Spanish American War Fort to the National Park Service on Friday, December 14 at 10 a.m. at the Site of Spanish American War Fort, Fort Caroline Road, across from Huguenot Lane.
Colliers International Northeast Florida facilitated the $1.25 million purchase of a 3.18-acre land parcel for RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc.
JAXBIZ, the nonpartisan political organization affiliated with JAX Chamber, has endorsed several incumbent candidates for the Jacksonville City Council.
Small Business Leader of the Year
A nominee must:
- Be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- Be an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25 percent of the business
- Be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- Be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- Demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- Have gross revenues of less than 5 million dollars per year for the previous three years
Fill out the SBLY Nomination Form.
2018 OVERALL SMALL BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR
Mike Zaffaroni, North Council
Liberty Landscape Supply
Mike Zaffaroni, owner of Liberty Landscape Supply, was named the 2018 overall JAX Chamber Small Business Leader of the Year.
Liberty Landscape Supply is a supplier of landscape materials for homeowners and contractors with two locations in Northeast Florida and an online store. Zaffaroni purchased the business, formerly Fernandina Mulch & Stone, in 2007. Initially offering just 20 products, the business has grown to more than 1,800 items in their inventory.
2018 SMALL BUSINESS LEADERS OF THE YEAR
DiFranza Law, P.A.
Entrepreneurial Growth Division
Murphy Business & Financial Services
Jacksonville IT Council
Village Bread Cafe Mandarin
Professional Women’s Council
Almost Home Senior Services, Inc.
Marlin Consulting Solutions
Transportation & Logistics Council
Alpha Omega Global LLC
The Blind Rabbit, A Burger & Whiskey Bar