“MEET IN JAX” is a Visit Jacksonville Sales and Services initiative to bring even more meetings and events to our city. This marketing program is geared towards Jacksonville residents and aims to engage them in our efforts to make Jacksonville a top meetings and conventions destination!
HOW LOCALS CAN HELP
Do you usually attend annual conferences around the country? As the meetings industry opens back up, you can help us host those conference here in Jacksonville!
Each year, associations, corporations, fraternities, sororities, educational, and religious groups hold multiple meetings and conferences that you attend. Let’s bring those meetings right here into our own backyard and show the attendees why Jacksonville is such a great city in which to live, work, and play.
The “Meet in Jax” program is your chance to help Visit Jacksonville recruit the groups and conventions you are involved with to hold their future meetings right here in your hometown.
Visit Jacksonville will help these groups navigate new post COVID meetings regulations, book hotels, plan travel and even organize after-hour events for attendees.
HOW “MEET IN JAX” IT WORKS
- Share your passion for Jacksonville with the professional organizations and associations you belong to.
- Connect them with Visit Jacksonville.
- Let us show them why Jacksonville is the ideal host for their next event. Our Destination Experience team will help them plan their best conference yet!
- Save your group money! The experts at Visit Jacksonville can share current specials and rebates offered in the community to save your group money and to enhance your event!
- Don’t pack, instead just stay home, and enjoy a great conference that shows off your city to your colleagues.
- Be a Hometown Hero by supporting the over 50,000 jobs created by tourism and conventions in Jacksonville!
Let’s “Meet in Jax” and see you soon!