Leadership Jacksonville, an organization that educates, connects and inspires diverse leaders to build and strengthen their communities, announces its 2020-21 officers and new members added to its board of directors. The Leadership Jacksonville Board of Directors is led by President Bruce Fafard, Chief Operating Officer with the Museum of Science and History.
In addition to the election of Fafard as board president, Leadership Jacksonville announced the election of the following officers to the board:
• President-Elect – Kathy Miller, Senior Vice President, Financial Services and Tax, Regency Centers Corporation
• Secretary/Treasurer – Ron Pellum, President, Ennis, Pellum & Associates, CPAs
• Immediate Past President – Chuck Hedrick
“Leadership Jacksonville has a long history in Northeast Florida of engaging current and emerging leaders in the issues that impact our community by providing a forum for learning and civil dialogue. It is this engagement that not only expands our collective understanding but something that is needed now, perhaps more than ever,” said Fafard
Additions to the Leadership Jacksonville board are:
• Mary Fisher, President/Owner, Mary Fisher Design
• Helen Jackson, Pastor, Prince Chapel AME Church
• Debbie Johnson, Director of Operations, St. John’s Cathedral
• Mincy Pollock, Owner/Founder, Florida Care Assurance Group
• Sandy Ramsey, Retired
• Mark Sirota, Vice President, Finance, Jacksonville Jaguars
“With a continuation of outstanding leaders we are ready for another year, preparing adult and youth leaders to make a difference in our community,” said Leadership Jacksonville Chief Executive Officer Jill Langford Dame.
To learn more about Leadership Jacksonville and its programs, visit www.leadershipjax.org or call (904) 396-6263.
1. Bruce Fafard, Leadership Jacksonville President
2. Kathy Miller, Leadership Jacksonville President-Elect
3. Ron Pellum, Leadership Jacksonville Secretary/Treasurer
Leadership Jacksonville was established in 1976 as a vehicle to stimulate growth of leadership in the Northeast Florida community. The mission of Leadership Jacksonville is to educate, connect and inspire diverse leaders to build and strengthen their communities. Leadership Jacksonville currently has four major programs: Leadership Jacksonville; New Leadership Summit; Youth Leadership Jacksonville; and Leadership Jacksonville Next Generation.
(904) 396-6263 Ext. 5