Companies and organizations will be looking to fill "Hundreds of Positions" including the following:
Ally Financial: Customer Service Representatives - Collectors
GATE: Managers In Training, Assistant Store Managers In Training, Sales Associates, Food Service Associates
ABM Industries: Custodians
Automotive Development Group, Inc.: Service Technicians, Equipment Installers
CareerSource Northeast Florida: Career Services, Resume Assistance
City of Jacksonville – Military Affairs: Veteran Services
CNS Healthcare: Free Medical Resource. Compensation upon enrollment.
Cypress Village: Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Nurses (RN), Home Health Aides, Servers, Cooks, Bakers, Resident Care Associates (RCA)
DeVry University / Keller Graduate School of Management: Associate, Bachelor and Master’s Degree Programs along with Undergraduate and Graduate Certificates. Courses are taught by credentialed professors for both on campus or 100% online. 8 week sessions to allow for a more individualized focus. Experienced tech-infused education to keep you moving forever forward.
Enhanced Resource Centers: Mortgage Customer Service & Sales Agent, Call Center Recovery Agent, Payroll Supervisor, IT Security Manager, Systems Engineer, Database Administrator II
FIS Global: Customer Service Associate I Banking, Collections Supervisor, Collections Associate II, Customer Service Associate II Credit
G4S: Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America: Admissions Representatives, Equipment Trainer, Career Services Representatives
HPOne: Licensed Health Sales Agent, Fast Track Sales Agent, Inside Medicaid Insurance Sales, Work From Home Sales Agent
LeaderQuest: Career Training Consultants, Technical Instructors
Massey Services: Manager Trainees, Sales Representatives, Pest Technicians
Maximus: Census Survey Worker-Customer Service Representative, Bilingual Customer Services Representatives (Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog)
Orkin Pest Control: Commercial Account Managers, Outside Sales Inspectors
Ovation Credit Services - LendingTree: Customer Service Case Advisors, Credit Analyst (Sales)
Remedy Workforce Specialists: Forklift Operators, Warehouse Associates, Manufacturing Technicians, Weekend Warehouse Associates, Assemblers and Fabricators, Call Center Sales Representatives, Order Processing Representatives, Certified Forklift Trainer, CDL Drivers
State Securities Corp: Life Insurance Agents, Outside Sales Representatives
The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences: Research Participants
Tulsa Welding School: Admission Representative, Career Services Representative
Offering Programs In: Professional Welding, Professional Welding & Pipefitting, Electro-Mechanical Technology, Electrical Technician, HVAC Technician
US Army: Hundreds of Opportunities Available at: www.goarmy.com
US Coast Guard:
US Customs & Border Patrol: Border Patrol Agents, Customs and Border Protection Officers, CBP Air Interdiction Agents, Marine Interdiction Agents, CBP Agriculture Specialists
We are adding more and more Companies everyday so visit our website: www.jobnewsusa.com for our updated list of participants.
*Booth space is still available and employers can call Andrew at (904) 296-3006 for additional information.
Job seekers should dress professionally, bring plenty of resumes and should pre-register at: https://www.jobnewsusa.com
When you attend the Job Fair you can:
- Meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Learn about upcoming job opportunities so new they haven’t been advertised yet.
- Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
How to GET HIRED:
- Visit jobnewsusa.combefore the event and pre-register (you can also do this at the door). On the site you will be able to view the event directory so you can see whose hiring and what jobs are available.
- Get a game plan and research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
- Have a clear career focus. Be prepared with an answer to one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here today?”
- Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech. Your elevator speech can be a great response to the typical interview question, “tell me about yourself.”
- Prepare and practice responses to typical interview questions. “Tell me what you know about our organization?” “Why do you want to work here?” “What are you looking to do?” “What are your goals?”
- Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
- Dress professionally! Clean-cut, well-fitting, conservative.
- Make a good first and lasting impression! Wait patiently in line for your chance to meet with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
- Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home.
- Follow up! It is critical to continue to express your interest in joining their team and restate the value you can provide them that no one else can provide.
- Make sure you arrange for child care the day of the event. You wouldn’t bring your child to an interview – don’t bring them to Career Fair. Career Fairs should be viewed as 30 interviews in one day!
Our next Jacksonville Job Fair events of 2020 will be taking place on March 25th and April 29th.