Gunster, one of Florida's oldest and largest full-service business law firms, is pleased to announce the firm earned 11 national and 49 ‘Tier 1’ rankings in Florida from U.S. News – Best Lawyers ‘Best Law Firms’ for 2020.
· Tax Law
Additionally, the statewide firm received 49 ‘Tier 1,’ 18 ‘Tier 2’ and 11 ‘Tier 3’ rankings in seven major markets. Some of the key practices which the firm was ranked include:
· Commercial Litigation (Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, West Palm Beach)
· Corporate Law (Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, West Palm Beach)
· Government Relations Practice (Orlando, Tallahassee)
· Litigation – Trust & Estates (Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa)
· Real Estate Law (Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, West Palm Beach)
· Trust & Estates Law (Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, West Palm Beach)
Gunster’s national rankings jumped 9% from last year. Also, its Florida ‘Tier 1’ rankings grew to at least two specialties recognized in each major market. View the full list of Gunster’s regional rankings on the U.S. News & World Report listing.
The U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
In addition, 77 Gunster attorneys made the Best Lawyers in America list for 2020, an 11% increase over the previous year. Six attorneys in six different practice areas and four different geographic regions within Florida were also named Lawyer of the Year 2020 by Best Lawyers. The Lawyer of the Year list is exclusive in that only one lawyer in a particular practice area and geographic region is selected each year.