For the past twelve years, Jeff Dunham and his somewhat-inappropriate-proteges, Peanut, Walter, José Jalapeño, Bubba J. and Achmed the Dead Terrorist, have filled arenas across the U.S. and the world with their multiple, blockbuster tours. This fall, Dunham and his cohorts will set out on their brand-new international tour, “JEFF DUNHAM: SERIOUSLY!?” Dunham and his guys will be hitting cities, crisscrossing North America, including a stop at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida March 5, 2020, as well as Canada, and, not long after that... the world! Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Monday, October 7 at 10a.m. local time and will be available at the Box Offices located at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena or online at www.jeffdunham.com.
In addition to Dunham’s new tour, the world-renowned performer’s new Netflix Originals stand-up special entitled “Jeff Dunham: Beside Himself” premieres this September. This will be Dunham’s second Netflix Originals special, and the eighth in his string of record-breaking stand-up television events. The impressive event was shot in front of 16,000 fans at the American Airlines Center in his hometown of Dallas, Texas, where Dunham introduced his new character, “Larry”, the personal advisor to the President, who has now earned his spot with the troop on the tour.
Dunham has built an entertainment empire over 30-plus years of non-stop touring and performance innovation. With 10 million followers on Facebook and 2 million YouTube subscribers, amassing well over a billion views, the comedian/ventriloquist has carved out his own unique space in the comedy world. His accomplishments have led to record-breaking viewership with his standup specials on Netflix, NBC, and Comedy Central. His astonishing arena packing power puts him on par with major music acts like Luke Bryan and Metallica.
About SMG Jacksonville:
SMG Jacksonville manages seven sports, entertainment, and convention venues on behalf of the City of Jacksonville. Our beautiful venues include:
- TIAA Bank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida-Georgia, the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl and Monster Jam
- Daily’s Place, a 5,500 seat amphitheater with concert programming year-round and an indoor practice facility for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, showplace of such entertainment greats as Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett and home to the Arena Bowl Champions Jacksonville Sharks, the ABA Jacksonville Giants and the Jacksonville IceMen
- The Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, home of the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp and Florida vs FSU Baseball
- The Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, stage to Broadway and music elite like Wicked, James Taylor and Diana Ross; and home of the FSCJ Artist Series and the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra
- The Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, a historic renovated train station providing a unique venue for meetings, social events and conventions
- The Ritz Theatre and Museum, located in Jacksonville’s historic African American community of LaVilla, celebrating the artistic culture of African American life in Northeast Florida and the African Diaspora with museum exhibits, concerts, films, lectures, dance and dramatic arts.
Committed to the Jacksonville community, the guests that enjoy our venues and the clients that utilize them, SMG Jacksonville provides the ultimate event experience in Northeast Florida.
Founded in 1977, SMG provides management services to 243 public assembly facilities including convention and exhibition centers, arenas, stadiums, theaters, performing arts centers, equestrian facilities, science centers and a variety of other venues. With facilities across the globe, SMG manages more than 19 million square feet of exhibition space and more than 1.5 million sports and entertainment seats. As the recognized global industry leader, SMG provides venue management, sales, marketing, event booking and programming, construction and design consulting, and pre-opening services for such landmark facilities as McCormick Place & Soldier Field in Chicago, Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, Houston’s NRG Park and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. SMG also offers food and beverage operations through its concessions and catering companies, currently serving more than 140 accounts worldwide. For more information visit www.smgworld.com.