JAXPORT has announced the list of speakers for The Political Landscape and its Impact on International Trade panel at the 2019 Logistics & Intermodal Conference scheduled for April 29 – May 1 at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida:
- Ari Ashe: Associate Editor; Journal of Commerce (moderator)
- Virginia Thompson: VP of Project Management; Integration Point, now part of Thomson Reuters
- Jason Nichols: Director of Import Compliance; Tapestry
- Derek McKenny: Director Business Development, Southeast Region Customs Brokerage Services; Kuehne + Nagel
- Javier Munoz: Global Trade Compliance Manager; PriceSmart
Panelists will discuss U.S. policy on key issues affecting the transportation and logistics industries, ranging from infrastructure spending to trade reform, and explore potential impacts on trade and supply chain decisions.
The Political Landscape and its Impact on International Trade is part of a series of panel discussions and keynote presentations at the conference addressing issues common to logistics and intermodal decision-makers. Registration is open for the conference and space is limited.
The other JAXPORT 2019 Logistics & Intermodal Conference topics include:
- Update on Ocean Carrier Alliances
- After the Storm: Post-Hurricane Puerto Rico and the Path to Recovery
- Where is Finished Vehicle Logistics Headed?
- Business Disruptors and Global Innovation Trends
Designed for senior-level executives, JAXPORT’s Conference offers registrants the chance to network with transportation and logistics leaders from across North America and participate in discussions about timely and relevant industry topics. Targeted sponsorships are also available for the JAXPORT Conference, allowing businesses to reach hundreds of potential logistics, intermodal and maritime customers. Multiple sponsorship levels, as well as special event and amenities packages, allow strategic product and name placement throughout the event.
Northeast Florida will be a principal hub of the nation’s global logistics, trade and transportation network.
Creating jobs and opportunity by offering the most competitive environment for the movement of cargo and people.
Jacksonville Port Authority