• Throughout her career, Upright has held leadership roles within multiple organizations, leading strategic communications, as well as managing day-to-day operations and staff management. Most recently, she served as senior vice president of Olympus Foundation Management, a boutique agency providing management services to professional athletes and their nonprofit organizations.
• From 2008 to 2013, Upright was CEO of Upright Public Relations, LLC, where she specialized in media relations, nonprofit consulting, events and social media.
• She served as Executive Director of the Otis Smith Kids Foundation from 2005 – 2007, having previously served as its Community Development manager from 2003 – 2005. In this role, she produced North Florida’s largest public art displays (Sea Cows for Kids, Big Cats for Kids), netting nearly half a million dollars for the Foundation.
• From 1996 – 2000, she served as Vice President of Advertising and Public Relations of the Florida Sports Awards, the state’s first live, prime-time televised sports awards program.
• Upright also worked for Husk Jennings, a Jacksonville-based advertising and public relations agency as well as for White Hawk Pictures as a corporate and broadcast video producer.
• She is a member of the Board of Directors for Duval County Medical Society Foundation, a graduate of Leadership Jacksonville 2005 and served on the National Board of Directors for the Public Relations Society of America from 2014 – 2017.
"Bonnie Upright is a proven leader and communications strategist who will manage Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty’s internal and external communications strategies in an effective, vibrant way. She will work closely with our management team to create a robust communications program that supports our CBVR personnel as well as enhances our brand and reputation as the leading real estate organization in Northeast Florida.”
- Pete Dalton, Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty CEO and President
“Throughout my career, I’ve had the great fortune of working with innovative leaders who challenge me both as a communications professional and as an individual. The team at Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty is no different, as its real estate professionals foster excellence every day. I’m looking forward to using my skill set to amplify the work they do for their customers as well as the community."
- Bonnie Upright, APR, Director of Corporate Communications, Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
About Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty delivers its quality services through eight sales offices in the Duval/Clay/St. Johns County market, assisting purchasers and sellers in meeting their real estate needs. The sales offices are supported by a robust menu of centralized services that enable its agents to understand individual real estate markets and provide a menu of services that include home selection, home marketing, property management, and rental acquisition.
Vanguard Realty was founded in Orange Park in 1977. Its co-founder, Pete Dalton, became the sole owner of the company in 1981 and joined the Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Network in 1982.
In 2010, Dalton had the opportunity to purchase the Coldwell Banker franchise in North Florida. Long a believer that Coldwell Banker is the strongest national real estate brand with the best tools in the real estate industry, he purchased the franchise and set about making it the premier real estate brokerage in the market.
Today's Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty is a full service real estate brokerage dedicated to quality, not quantity, that succeeds in meeting the needs of its customers and its real estate professionals.
Bonnie Upright, APR