The JAX Chamber announced its 2018 Small Business Leader of the Year winners. The winners are:
- Lisa DiFranza, DiFranza Law, P.A., Beaches Division
- Clyde Yandell, Intelligent Office of Jacksonville, Downtown Council
- Kimberly Deas, Murphy Business & Financial Services, Entrepreneurial Growth Division
- Kathryn Murphy, Comfort Keepers, Health Council
- Chad Russell, Intuitive Reason, Jacksonville IT Council
- Kelly Harris, Village Bread Café Mandarin, Mandarin Council
- Mike Zaffaroni, Liberty Landscape Supply, North Council
- Jamie Glavich, Almost Home Senior Services, Inc., Professional Women’s Council
- Jason Johnson, Marlin Consulting Solutions, South Council
- Frank Brewer, Alpha Omega Global LLC, Transportation & Logistics Council
- Anne Stanford, The Blind Rabbit, A Burger & Whiskey Bar, West Council
The 11 Northeast Florida business leaders were selected for the honor by the Chamber Councils, the Beaches Division and the Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
One of the 11 business leaders will be named the overall 2018 Small Business Leader of the Year at the annual JAX Chamber SBLY Breakfast at the Schultz Center on Tuesday, Feb. 13.
About JAX Chamber
The JAX Chamber is the business membership organization dedicated to driving quality economic growth in Northeast Florida to make this region the best place to live, work and play. Membership provides the opportunity to connect with and buy from other Chamber members. The connections result in business growth and a more prosperous economy.