Internationally-renowned Southern Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chão announced its newest location will open for lunch and dinner on Monday, November 13, 2017 in The Strand at Town Center at 4784 Town Center Parkway. This will be their third location in Florida.
“We’re thrilled to introduce our authentic Southern Brazilian culture and cuisine to the vibrant and exciting city of Jacksonville,” said Larry Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. “Our guests in Jacksonville can expect the same exceptional experience that they would enjoy at our locations in Brazil.”
The Fogo de Chão menu is anchored upon a variety of fire-roasted meats expertly prepared and carved tableside by gaucho chefs. Favorites include Ribeye, double-cut Lamb Chops, and house-specialty Picanha, the most prized Brazilian steak. Fogo Jacksonville will debut a new dinner menu offering a range of portions and prices to fit guests’ needs, including:
- Full Fogo Experience – The traditional prix fixe menu including all premium and classic cuts, plus the seasonal Market Table & Feijoada Bar, which includes seasonal salads, imported charcuterie and cheeses, fresh vegetables, Feijoada (traditional black bean stew) and family-style service of Brazilian side dishes.
- Select Cut starting at $29 – Guest chooses one cut of fire-roasted meat to accompany the Market Table & Feijoada Bar and Brazilian sides.
- Brazilian Cuts for $39 – Featuring continual service of the most popular beef, chicken, lamb and pork cuts of Brazil, with the Market Table & Feijoada Bar and Brazilian Sides.
In addition to nightly dinner choices, Fogo also offers:
- Weekday Lunch starting at $15 - Includes the seasonal Market Table & Feijoada Bar plus family-style service of Brazilian side dishes. Guests may choose to add a single selection of fire-roasted meat for under $25, or have the Full Churrasco Experience.
- Weekend Brazilian Brunch – A weekend feast with family and friends includes the Full Churrasco Experience combined with the Market Table, fresh seasonal fruits, Greek yogurt and special Brazilian-inspired breakfast items like Pão De Queijo Egg Bake and Braised Beef Rib Hash. Guests can enjoy made-to-order Caipirinhas and classic American brunch cocktails with Brazilian twists, such as the cachaça Bloody Mary and passion fruit mimosa.
- Bar Fogo – Guests can experience Fogo de Chão in a more casual setting including an outdoor patio while enjoying small plates like Braised Beef Rib Sliders, Churrasco Meat Boards, or a fresh house-ground Picanha Burger. A special happy hour offers $4 Brazilian Bites and Beers, $6 South American Wines and $8 Crafted Cocktails.
- Seafood – Brazilian-inspired seafood options are available a-la-carte, including shrimp and lobster appetizers, Mango Chilean Sea Bass and a Seafood Tower.
- Group and Private Dining – Whether celebrating a special birthday or hosting a large corporate meeting, Fogo de Chão has become the place for group and private dining internationally. The Jacksonville location is well-suited for groups of all sizes with customizable menus, beautiful private and semi-private dining spaces, and complimentary A/V equipment.
Fogo de Chão will also feature an award-winning wine list, extensive craft cocktail menu, and a tempting dessert menu. The Jacksonville culinary team is proudly led by Head Gaucho Chef and General Manager Marcio Welter, who grew up on his family farm in Santa Helena – a small town in the state of Santa Catarina, Brazil. His team of Brazilian-trained gaucho chefs butcher the meats in-house, roast them over an open fire and carve them tableside. A dining experience for all ages, children six and under can enjoy complimentary dining, and ages seven to 12 dine at half price for the Full Churrasco Experience.
About Fogo de Chão
Fogo de Chão is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, which has specialized for more than 37 years in fire roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. The company was founded in 1979 in Porto Alegre, Brazil, and expanded into the U.S. in 1997. There are currently 50 locations throughout Brazil, the United States, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia including locations in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, New York, Beverly Hills, Miami and Mexico City.
(904) 359-0981, ext. 3199