The JAX Chamber announced its 2016 Small Business Leader of the Year winners. The winners are:
- Steve Thompson, Sand Dollar Cleaners, Arlington Council
- John Miller, Rock Solid Business Law, PLLC, Beaches Division
- Renee Parenteau, Renee Parenteau Photography, Downtown Council
- Sara Slettebo, ReMilNet, LLC, Entrepreneurial Growth Division
- Mindy Barker, Mindy Barker & Associates, Health Council
- Stephen Pollan, Assessment Technologies Group, Jacksonville IT Council
- Joani Maskell, Swimming Safari Swim School, Mandarin Council
- Trish Kapustka, Edible Arrangements, North Council
- Severine Wider, Severine Photography, Professional Women’s Council
- Wendy Hughes, Wendy Hughes Team, Keller Williams Jacksonville Realty, South Council
- Jena Lea Cauley, First Coast Legal Group, LLC, Transportation & Logistics Council
- Jeremy Chase, Connect-Tek, LLC, West Council
The 12 Northeast Florida business leaders were selected for the honor by the Chamber Councils, the Beaches Division and the Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
“We congratulate the 2016 Small Business Leader of the Year winners,” said John Bryan, director of the JAX Chamber Beaches Division and Chamber Councils. “They have achieved great success in their respective fields, and they are outstanding representatives of the Chamber’s membership in the community.”
One of the 12 business leaders will be named the overall 2016 Small Business Leader of the Year Feb. 9 at the JAX Chamber SBLY Breakfast.
About JAX Chamber
The JAX Chamber is the business membership organization dedicated to driving quality economic growth in Northeast Florida to make this region the best place to live, work and play. Membership provides the opportunity to connect with and buy from other Chamber members. The connections result in business growth and a more prosperous economy.