The ECHL Board of Governors has elected to move the 2021 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic, originally scheduled for Jan. 18, 2021 in Jacksonville, Florida
LifeSouth asks those who have recovered from COVID-19 to help save lives by donating convalescent plasma
Florida Blue, a Corporate Partner of the Florida Theatre since 2006, has announced its renewed support of the Theatre
Achieve Your Business Dream - Marketing Basics & Social Media
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 2: Marketing Basics & Social Media
- Product Development - What methods can you use to develop your product or service?
- Product Pricing - What are the three basic methods of pricing and which should you use?
- Distribution - How will you sell and deliver your product or service to the buyers?
- Elevator Speech - Can you tell people you meet about your business in under a minute?
- Website Development - What are the good (and bad) practices for building your website?
- Social Media - How should you choose which social media to use?
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at email@example.com