Society of Human Resource Management Jacksonville Chapter (SHRM Jacksonville) today announced that registration is open for the 12th Annual Conference, “The 2020 Experience – The Future of HR is Here,”
The Early Learning Coalition of Duval (ELC) announced that Dr. Letisha Jefferson and Sarah Jeck Hulsberg, Esq. have been named to the Board of Directors.
Timucuan Parks Foundation has received a top rating from Charity Navigator, America’s largest and most-utilized independent charity evaluator.
Achieve Your Business Dream - Financial Basics & Market Analysis
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 3: Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
- Accounting Basics - What are the three financial statements and what do you need to know?
- Industry Analysis - What industry will your business be in and do you really want to be there?
- Competitor Analysis - Who will you be competing against and how will you be different?
- Market Analysis -- How will you define your target market and determine its potential?
- SWOT Analysis - Do you understand your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
For questions about program enrollment or workshop attendance, contact
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at firstname.lastname@example.org