The ECHL Board of Governors has elected to move the 2021 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic, originally scheduled for Jan. 18, 2021 in Jacksonville, Florida
LifeSouth asks those who have recovered from COVID-19 to help save lives by donating convalescent plasma
Florida Blue, a Corporate Partner of the Florida Theatre since 2006, has announced its renewed support of the Theatre
Achieve Your Business Dream - Financial Basics & Market Analysis
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 3: Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
- Accounting Basics - What are the three financial statements and what do you need to know?
- Industry Analysis - What industry will your business be in and do you really want to be there?
- Competitor Analysis - Who will you be competing against and how will you be different?
- Market Analysis -- How will you define your target market and determine its potential?
- SWOT Analysis - Do you understand your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
For questions about program enrollment or workshop attendance, contact
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at email@example.com