Jax Federal Credit Union, a Jacksonville-based credit union that serves more than 37,500 members across Duval, Clay, Nassau, Baker and St. Johns Counties
ACM, CMA and CMT Award-winning artist Luke Combs will continue his extensive “What You See Is What You Get Tour” this fall
Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) Chief Executive Officer Eric Green and Chief Financial Officer Beth McCague discussed JAXPORT’s recent growth
Achieve Your Business Dream - Financial Basics & Market Analysis
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 3: Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
- Accounting Basics - What are the three financial statements and what do you need to know?
- Industry Analysis - What industry will your business be in and do you really want to be there?
- Competitor Analysis - Who will you be competing against and how will you be different?
- Market Analysis -- How will you define your target market and determine its potential?
- SWOT Analysis - Do you understand your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
For questions about program enrollment or workshop attendance, contact
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at email@example.com