Human Resources executive Angela Timberlake will join JAXUSA Partnership as Vice President, Elevate Women – a new leadership role designed to address identified gender gaps in Northeast Florida leadership.
Stellar, a fully integrated firm focused on design, engineering, construction and mechanical services worldwide, today celebrates its 35th anniversary with the announcement that the majority of its workforce will shift to a full-time work-from-home model
In 2020, when Americans face challenges unlike any other time in our history, WJCT Public Media in partnership with StoryCorps
Achieve Your Business Dream Webinar - Marketing Basics & Social Media
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 2: Marketing Basics & Social Media
- Product Development - What methods can you use to develop your product or service?
- Product Pricing - What are the three basic methods of pricing and which should you use?
- Distribution - How will you sell and deliver your product or service to the buyers?
- Elevator Speech - Can you tell people you meet about your business in under a minute?
- Website Development - What are the good (and bad) practices for building your website?
- Social Media - How should you choose which social media to use?
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at firstname.lastname@example.org