The JAX Chamber Board of Directors officially voted to support the Duval County Public Schools referendum to upgrade and replace aging school infrastructure.
Tommy Bahama has begun to strategically reopen its retail and restaurant locations across the country
Colliers International’s Jacksonville office has facilitated a new lease for Jaguar Power Sports
Achieve Your Business Dream - Business Foundations
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 1: Business Foundations - What Will Your Business Be?
- Introduction to SCORE - Who are we and what we can do for you?
- Are You Entrepreneurial Material? - What characteristics and skills are needed to be successful?
- Business Vision/Five Year Plan - Where do you want your business (and you) to be in five years?
- Business Plan Overview - What topics should you be thinking about as you develop your plan?
- Developing a Support System -- What (mostly free) resources are available to help you succeed?
- Mission, Vision and Value Statements - What principles will drive your business?
- Legal Structure - What are the options for setting up your business and which is best for you?
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at firstname.lastname@example.org