Feeding Northeast Florida [FNEFL] today announced the launch of The Corner Market mobile pantry, which will provide healthy food to children and families across the nonprofit’s eight-county footprint.
The lakefront lifestyle community of Beacon Lake and members of its premier builder team, Dream Finders Homes and Mattamy Homes, were honored with two silver awards in the Northeast Florida Parade of Homes.
Airports Council International (ACI), the trade association of the world’s airports, has recognized Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) as Best Airport by Size and Region
Achieve Your Business Dream - Marketing Basics & Social Media
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 2: Marketing Basics & Social Media
- Product Development - What methods can you use to develop your product or service?
- Product Pricing - What are the three basic methods of pricing and which should you use?
- Distribution - How will you sell and deliver your product or service to the buyers?
- Elevator Speech - Can you tell people you meet about your business in under a minute?
- Website Development - What are the good (and bad) practices for building your website?
- Social Media - How should you choose which social media to use?
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at firstname.lastname@example.org