The month of November brings a wide variety of performances for the Jacksonville Symphony
Jacksonville University is converting part of the former Virginia College space at Beach and University boulevards into a health care training center.
The Women’s Board of Wolfson Children’s Hospital proudly announces Heather Moseley, Anna Neal and Dearing Thoburn as the chairs for The 2019-2020 Florida Forum Speaker Series
Achieve Your Business Dream - Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 3: Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
- Accounting Basics - What are the three financial statements and what do you need to know?
- Industry Analysis - What industry will your business be in and do you really want to be there?
- Competitor Analysis - Who will you be competing against and how will you be different?
- Market Analysis -- How will you define your target market and determine its potential?
- SWOT Analysis - Do you understand your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
For questions about program enrollment or workshop attendance, contact Shirley Moore - Manager, Small Business Center at email@example.com