Human Resources executive Angela Timberlake will join JAXUSA Partnership as Vice President, Elevate Women – a new leadership role designed to address identified gender gaps in Northeast Florida leadership.
Stellar, a fully integrated firm focused on design, engineering, construction and mechanical services worldwide, today celebrates its 35th anniversary with the announcement that the majority of its workforce will shift to a full-time work-from-home model
In 2020, when Americans face challenges unlike any other time in our history, WJCT Public Media in partnership with StoryCorps
Achieve Your Business Dream - Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 3: Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
- Accounting Basics - What are the three financial statements and what do you need to know?
- Industry Analysis - What industry will your business be in and do you really want to be there?
- Competitor Analysis - Who will you be competing against and how will you be different?
- Market Analysis -- How will you define your target market and determine its potential?
- SWOT Analysis - Do you understand your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
For questions about program enrollment or workshop attendance, contact Shirley Moore - Manager, Small Business Center at firstname.lastname@example.org