Groundwork Jacksonville (GWJax) announced today that the local environmental trust was awarded $357,280 through the Community-based Restoration Program
Freedom Boat Club will be offering free boat rides during their New Boater Experience Days at their three First Coast locations starting this Sunday.
Girl Scouts of Gateway Council (GSGC) proudly announces its 2019 Women of Distinction St. Johns County event and honorees.
Achieve Your Business Dream - Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 3: Financial Basics, Business Naming & Market Analysis
- Accounting Basics - What are the three financial statements and what do you need to know?
- Industry Analysis - What industry will your business be in and do you really want to be there?
- Competitor Analysis - Who will you be competing against and how will you be different?
- Market Analysis -- How will you define your target market and determine its potential?
- SWOT Analysis - Do you understand your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
For questions about program enrollment or workshop attendance, contact Shirley Moore - Manager, Small Business Center at email@example.com