LifeSouth is partnering with medical centers in Florida, Georgia and Alabama to collect plasma from COVID-19 patients who have recovered from the virus
In this Webinar, Jimerson Birr’s Special Counsel Colin Thakkar will discuss the FFCRA and CARES Act provisions that relate to the workforce
As COVID-19 began to impact countries in Asia and moved to the northwestern U.S., the logistics and trucking operator understood the need for contingencies
Achieve Your Business Dream - Marketing Basics & Social Media
Achieve Your Business Dream
Designed to introduce aspiring and new business owners to the core elements of business management and planning, Achieve Your Business Dream is a four week entrepreneurial training program powered by SCORE. Offered quarterly for four consecutive Tuesday evenings, each week is dedicated to a topic of business management: Foundations for Business, Business & Financial Basics, Marketing Strategies, and Create a Plan for Your Business. The cost of the program is $99. While most impactful when completed together as a series, individual workshop attendance is available space permitting for $30 per class.
Session 2: Marketing Basics & Social Media
- Product Development - What methods can you use to develop your product or service?
- Product Pricing - What are the three basic methods of pricing and which should you use?
- Distribution - How will you sell and deliver your product or service to the buyers?
- Elevator Speech - Can you tell people you meet about your business in under a minute?
- Website Development - What are the good (and bad) practices for building your website?
- Social Media - How should you choose which social media to use?
Shirley Moore - Senior Manager, Small Business Center at firstname.lastname@example.org