The City of Jacksonville is excited to announce the inaugural Duuuval’s Bold City Bash
Empowerment Resources, Inc. (ERI) is celebrating 15 years of serving youth and families in Northeast Florida through Parenting Education Seminars, a Rites-Of-Passage and Mentoring program for girls and Life Skills workshops.
Member Spotlight: Venture Pointe
Trust - according to Webster’s Dictionary “trust” is the assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something.
Trust can be something that is assumed, something shown through years of knowing someone, something evidenced through character or something simply implied.
Trust can also be recognized and proven. Venture Pointe is proud of the fact that we were awarded and recognized as a finalist in the BBB of Northeast Florida and Southeast Atlantic 2018 Torch Award for Business Ethics. Specifically, the award was created to “honor companies that demonstrate best practices, leadership, social responsibility and high standards of organizational ethics that benefit their customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and communities.”
Are you willing to make decisions that your entire success can be based on as a result of hearsay or just because you do not know the right questions to ask, then of course feel confident you have been provided the most accurate and cost-effective answer?
Are you risking your business on a technology provider who says they can be trusted or someone who has a proven and recognized track record of ethical practices.
Being different in a crowded market
Venture Pointe prides itself on some pretty basic principles that a lot of MSPs seem to overlook: Always listening to their customers and delivering accordingly through clear, constant, non-technical communication regarding their networks, business relationships and technical needs.
By proving its commitment to each clients’ success daily, Venture Pointe quickly becomes the go-to source for all technology and communication-based needs. Each of our clients understand that Venture Pointe truly lives by its tag line “A True Technology Partner” and is genuinely interested in their success.
Providing a vetted level of service and technology
Customers of Venture Pointe know that they are being provided a truly vetted level of service and technology. Venture Pointe actually speaks with its clients on a seemingly daily basis. Most MSP’s move away from and automate communication to the extent that their customers hardly know they are there. Our goal is to become ingrained in the day-to-day activity and planning with each client so that we are able to anticipate issues by supporting a deep level of involvement with well-trained technical staff and measurable execution.
In fact, for the previous three years 100% of our clients think:
- Venture Pointe understands their needs as a business.
- The organization is capable of helping their business grow.
- All the clients would recommend Venture Pointe to a colleague or friend.
- Each of the clients are more than satisfied with the services from Venture Pointe.
- Venture Pointe is pro-active and RESPONSIVE
- Clients feeling their data is safe and well protected
- Virus Protection – Server & Desktop
- Email hosting and support
- Build and service computers, desktops, laptops, servers
- Telephone Systems & service
- Surveillance Camera install & support
- Cloud Services – backups, remote access, multi-platform access
- MSP Services, patch management, security updates, pro-active network oversight & protection
- Network administration, design & installation
- Structured cabling
- Employee Training
- Intrusion Testing
- Hardware Destruction/Recycling Services (free)
Free Resources: The following links will provide access to additional free information on issues relating to disaster preparedness and to general articles written by the staff at Venture Pointe.