The Board of Directors of Jax Federal Credit Union today announced the launch of a national search for the credit union’s next Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens today announced the completion of several updates to its permanent galleries.
Global phenomenon André Rieu, the “King of Waltz”, who has made classical music accessible to everybody, will bring his Johann Strauss Orchestra back to VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville on March 9, 2021 as part of his U.S. tour.
JAX Chamber membership extends to all employees of active member companies.*
• Access to hundreds of Chamber programs and events with exclusive member pricing
• Access to membership in Chamber Councils for local and industry-based professional networking
• Opportunity to take a leadership role in the community through Chamber programs
• Receive members-only email communications
• Connections to international sales opportunities
• Opportunity to participate in council Buy Chamber power lunches for small group networking
• Participation in Beaches Division activities at Chamber member pricing
• Grow as a professional through Chamber involvement and education resources
• Enhance business credibility with Chamber member window decal, certificate of membership and electronic membership logo for inclusion on company's website, business cards and promotional materials
• Member discounted training, counseling and mentoring through the Small Business Center, Women’s Business Center, U.S. Commercial Service and Enterprise Florida
• Inclusion in Chamber member referrals as part of Buy Chamber
• Listing in the Chamber’s online membership directory with a business description, keyword search and hyperlink to the member’s website
• Ability to add an online coupon to membership directory listing to attract new customers and clients
• Chamber participation in ribbon cuttings with photo displayed on Chamber’s website and social media outlets
• Access to exclusive member savings through the Member Discount Program
• Ability to link with Chamber social media pages by starting discussions and posting content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Work to ensure pro-business legislation that creates a business environment, which will allow area business to flourish
*Includes full-time and part-time employees. Additional charges may apply for 1099 contracted employees.