In an effort to address the lack of access to venture capital for women-led companies and those based in the southeastern United States, GuideWell Innovation is teaming with Springboard Enterprises for a 10-week scale-up accelerator
TrailMark in St. Johns County is hosting an evening under the stars with the Ancient City Astronomy Club of St. Augustine on Saturday, June 8, from 7 to 11 p.m.
North Florida Land Trust is pleased to announce Matt Greene has joined the organization as land manager.
JAX Chamber membership extends to all employees of active member companies.*
• Access to hundreds of Chamber programs and events with exclusive member pricing
• Access to membership in Chamber Councils for local and industry-based professional networking
• Opportunity to take a leadership role in the community through Chamber programs
• Receive members-only email communications
• Connections to international sales opportunities
• Opportunity to participate in council Buy Chamber lunch ladders for small group networking
• Participation in Beaches Division activities at Chamber member pricing
• Grow as a professional through Chamber involvement and education resources
• Enhance business credibility with Chamber member window decal, certificate of membership and electronic membership logo for inclusion on company's website, business cards and promotional materials
• Member discounted training, counseling and mentoring through the Small Business Center, Women’s Business Center, U.S. Commercial Service and Enterprise Florida
• Inclusion in Chamber member referrals as part of Buy Chamber
• Listing in the Chamber’s online membership directory with a business description, keyword search and hyperlink to the member’s website
• Ability to add an online coupon to membership directory listing to attract new customers and clients
• Chamber participation in ribbon cuttings with photo displayed on Chamber’s website and social media outlets
• Access to exclusive member savings through the Member Discount Program
• Ability to link with Chamber social media pages by starting discussions and posting content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Work to ensure pro-business legislation that creates a business environment, which will allow area business to flourish
*Includes full-time and part-time employees. Additional charges may apply for 1099 contracted employees.