The 2018 Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp season presented by Community First Credit Union continues with the second series of a nine-game homestand through Monday, July 16. The Jumbo Shrimp host the Biloxi Shuckers, Double-A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers, for a five-game series with a promotional lineup including the following highlights:
The PARC Group, developer of Nocatee, has released renderings for the Nocatee Spray Park, featuring a 42-foot water slide tower, five slides, a resort-style beach and interactive spray features. With more than 100,000 square feet, the park is the largest addition to the master-planned community since its founding more than a decade ago.
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty announced Bonnie Upright, APR as new Director of Corporate Communications to lead internal and external communications.
JAX Chamber membership extends to all employees of active member companies.*
• Access to hundreds of Chamber programs and events with exclusive member pricing
• Access to membership in Chamber Councils for local and industry-based professional networking
• Opportunity to take a leadership role in the community through Chamber programs
• Receive members-only email communications
• Connections to international sales opportunities
• Opportunity to participate in council Buy Chamber lunch ladders for small group networking
• Participation in Beaches Division activities at Chamber member pricing
• Grow as a professional through Chamber involvement and education resources
• Enhance business credibility with Chamber member window decal, certificate of membership and electronic membership logo for inclusion on company's website, business cards and promotional materials
• Member discounted training, counseling and mentoring through the Small Business Center, Women’s Business Center, U.S. Commercial Service and Enterprise Florida
• Inclusion in Chamber member referrals as part of Buy Chamber
• Listing in the Chamber’s online membership directory with a business description, keyword search and hyperlink to the member’s website
• Ability to add an online coupon to membership directory listing to attract new customers and clients
• Chamber participation in ribbon cuttings with photo displayed on Chamber’s website and social media outlets
• Access to exclusive member savings through the Member Discount Program
• Ability to link with Chamber social media pages by starting discussions and posting content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Work to ensure pro-business legislation that creates a business environment, which will allow area business to flourish
*Includes full-time and part-time employees. Additional charges may apply for 1099 contracted employees.