Richmond American Homes has opened a beautifully decorated showhome at the nature-first community of TrailMark in St. Johns County.
Angel Kids Pediatrics, the largest private pediatric practice in Northeast Florida, is teaming up with Farm Share for a Community Food Distribution at Angel Kid’s newly opened Northside office, located at 2040 Riverview Street.
The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp will navigate through the final 15 games of the inaugural Seafood Buffett Rivalry Series, hosting the Biloxi Shuckers from July 22-26 and Pensacola Blue Wahoos from July 27-31 at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville.
JAX Chamber membership extends to all employees of active member companies.*
• Access to hundreds of Chamber programs and events with exclusive member pricing
• Access to membership in Chamber Councils for local and industry-based professional networking
• Opportunity to take a leadership role in the community through Chamber programs
• Receive members-only email communications
• Connections to international sales opportunities
• Opportunity to participate in council Buy Chamber power lunches for small group networking
• Participation in Beaches Division activities at Chamber member pricing
• Grow as a professional through Chamber involvement and education resources
• Enhance business credibility with Chamber member window decal, certificate of membership and electronic membership logo for inclusion on company's website, business cards and promotional materials
• Member discounted training, counseling and mentoring through the Small Business Center, Women’s Business Center, U.S. Commercial Service and Enterprise Florida
• Inclusion in Chamber member referrals as part of Buy Chamber
• Listing in the Chamber’s online membership directory with a business description, keyword search and hyperlink to the member’s website
• Ability to add an online coupon to membership directory listing to attract new customers and clients
• Chamber participation in ribbon cuttings with photo displayed on Chamber’s website and social media outlets
• Access to exclusive member savings through the Member Discount Program
• Ability to link with Chamber social media pages by starting discussions and posting content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Work to ensure pro-business legislation that creates a business environment, which will allow area business to flourish
*Includes full-time and part-time employees. Additional charges may apply for 1099 contracted employees.